- Ward and Eis Gallery, designed, sized, and produced a line of chamois leather clothing for direct retail sale. Petoskey, MI
- LOM Enterprises: Helicopter manufacturing contractor for government contracts, developed prototypes from blue prints, constructed molds, developed production sequences, trained staff, produced components of high altitude fiberglass, flat patterns, hammer-mold casting for sheet aluminum helicopter shroud components. Travers City, MI
- Union Court Guild: Artistic cooperative, custom leather and t4xtile clothing, accessories, interior design pieces, Travers City, MI
- Wild Horses Leather Company: Leather apparel and accessories manufacturing and retailing. Traverse City, MI
- SunRise, Inc.: Developed leather goods manufacturing facility, trained staff, acquired equipment and fixtures, directed product developed and managed wholesale accounts and retail outlets-one in Ann Arbor, MI and one in Leland, MI. 12 employees, Evart, MI
- ONE HUNDRED SOULS: a non-profit project working with adults with a terminal illness. Workshops teach participants skills for living more fully with their illness. Publication and public art are part of the long term project.
- L. M. Doe and Company, LLC: Residential Design/Build firm specializing in vintage and historic homes, training management interns, fine woodworking.
- Goodwill of Minnesota: Construction Training Program—trained participants, developed curriculum, designed training site, wrote and implemented business plan to create “Goodwill Garages” (now “Build Goodwill”), created customer base, designed, executed, and managed building projects. Interim manager of program
- Courage Center: Developed individual art and craft based micro-businesses owned and operated by adults with physical disabilities. Responsibilities include assessment, training, equipment acquisitions, work-site development, product development, market research, sales, (wholesale, retail, direct), business management, serving 90 clients statewide.
- Spectrum Community Mental Health: Developed product line complete with manufacturing processes appropriate for dually-diagnosed mentally ill/mentally retarded individuals in a sheltered workshop training setting. Developed retail and wholesale accounts. Minneapolis