This workshop covers several basic concepts by using hands on techniques and letting each participant have their own experience.
- Begin with deep relaxation and breath work
- Ask each person to suspend judgment and consider all things possible
- be open to their own experience without the need to “name” it
- Separating consciousness from focused vision.
- Sacred Sight—Participants will learn specific techniques to shift between convergent and non-convergent vision, awareness of using the rods and cones of the eyes, and placing attention beyond cultural limitations.
- Window Meditation—Using Sacred Sight to see relationships, patterns, energy movement in the whole view rather than the specific objects that make up the view.
- Separate consciousness from physical body
- Introduce Drum Journey as a sonic meditative practice for specific purpose and intention.
- Introduce use of dreams as a problem solving tool.
Space must be private, quiet and have windows to the outside with some natural elements in the field of view. Seating should be comfortable. Participants should dress casually and bring a mat or blanket to lie on the floor. Food and beverage should be provided or BYO at lunch and the end of the day.